Communicate Magazine: Drive Productivity Gains with Media Intelligence
June 6, 2012 Leave a Comment
We are proud to be featured in this month’s edition of Communicate Magazine, with a piece that we think perfectly describes the imperative for distributing media intelligence across the organization to all employees.
In the article, we argue the following key points:
- Evidence shows that business decisions based on data as well as intuition increases productivity by 5-6% on average
- Sharing media intelligence across the organization can be a key driver for making more informed business decisions and raising productivity
- The free, consumer-focused search engines have proven to be time-consuming, cumbersome tools when it comes to distilling pertinent business news
- Providing a centralized media intelligence service to the company, with all business news available in one search engine and one interface, is more effective than delivering content in a fragmented way or expecting employees to go it alone
- Tools such as Moreover’s Newsdesk service offer librarians, marketing and communications teams the opportunity to turn external mass media into competitive advantage by filtering and sharing highly targeted business news directly within people’s day-to-day workflow
Media intelligence continues to trend as a hot topic, with new services and publisher arrangements opening up exciting possibilities for turning mass media into valuable business insight.
If you would like to find out more about Moreover’s media intelligence offerings, including the 3x award-winning Newsdesk service, then visit our website or drop us a line - we’ll be glad to explore your requirements with you.