The award-winning Newsdesk service is used by leading companies for media monitoring, competitive intelligence, market research, and enterprise-wide news sharing. Experience the power of news, social media, print, radio and TV coverage in a single media monitoring service, offering instant access to worldwide media with 2,500 new posts added every minute.
Newsdesk gives information professionals, marketing, and corporate communications teams a powerful set of tools to turn unstructured mass media into actionable media intelligence that can be shared across the organization.
Inform key business decisions
with up-to-the-minute media intelligence »
Boost corporate communications objectives
by sharing selected media coverage »
Organize corporate news subscriptions
through a single news distribution platform »
Monitor your reputation worldwide
across thousands of trusted media sources »
Inform market research and business intelligence
with instant access to global business news »
Newsdesk offers instant, searchable access to Moreover's market-leading news index. Powerful search filters and advanced article categorization ensure your focus is always on the most relevant business information.
- Instantly search 250 million current news items, social media posts, and broadcast clips
- Monitor over 2,500 new links a minute - categorized, fully searchable, and spam-free
- Near real-time coverage across 55,000 editorially-maintained online news sources
- Key social media sites including blogs, forums, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube and many more
- Powerful search filters designed for a business audience to quickly and accurately refine topics
- Flexible sharing options with user groups, shared dashboards, RSS, email, API, 3rd party software integrations
- From single seat accounts to enterprise-wide deployments with Single-Sign-On support (SSO using SAML)
- Custom source additions including corporate subscriptions and publisher licenses
- Outstanding customer support offering editorial consultancy and custom categorization capabilities