Drive Informed Decision-Making
Make smarter, more informed business decisions by sharing the Web's most relevant business news with teams and individuals up and down the organization. Advanced filtering options together with global media coverage across industries, markets and professions ensures that you are able to quickly and easily create highly refined news topics for any audience and information need.
Newsdesk gives information professionals and communications teams the ability to centrally organize the distribution of business news to the company, offering a highly responsive media intelligence service that integrates seamlessly with existing communications channels.
Share business news across the organization
from 55,000 editorially maintained news sources
Serve highly refined news feeds to diverse audiences
with powerful search filters for extremely accurate results
Seamlessly integrate the latest business news
on the intranet, via email, and into employee workflow
Share news with complete editorial control
with article-level clipping and instant feed edits
Incorporate custom source additions
for fully tailored coverage of the media landscape
Newsdesk is designed to let information professionals simultaneously serve multiple audiences with diverse information needs.
- Instantly search breaking news from 54,000 online news sources and millions of social media feeds
- Access industry and business sources, national and local news sites, government and regulatory updates
- Accurately refine media coverage with business-focused news filters including industry, region, rank, topic
- Disseminate news with full editorial control, down to article level additions and deletions
- Offer news as part of the daily workflow thanks to flexible integration features including RSS and API options
- Set up automated news alerts and created branded newsletters
- Add the company view to media events and share news via enterprise networking services such as Yammer
- Experienced customer support offering editorial consultancy and the option to add custom news sources