Use Newsdesk to enhance market research and business analysis with in-depth media analysis of millions of current news articles and social media posts. Analyze and report on the latest industry developments with confidence, from M&A to regulatory compliance, from company research to informing decisions in financial markets.
Newsdesk's near real-time global media coverage across companies, industries and markets gives market analysts the ability to continuously monitor market trends and respond to events. Whether part of a corporate team or as a market research business, Newsdesk enables highly informed market intelligence.
Analyze market news globally
to inform corporate strategy and key business decisions
Monitor news events as they unfold
and respond to current market developments
Bolster market research
with detailed and comprehensive media insight on any topic
Research developments efficiently and reliably
with a one-stop-shop for up-to-the-minute market news
Share up-to-the-minute market news
directly with customers as part of your service offering
Newsdesk offers instant, searchable access to Moreover's market-leading news index. Monitor over 2,500 new links a minute - categorized, in near real-time, and spam-free.
- Instantly search 250 million current news items, social media posts, print articles and broadcast clips
- Near real-time coverage of 55,000 editorially-maintained online news sources
- Comprehensive global media coverage across both B2B and B2C topics
- Track gossip and rumour across social media, including blogs, comments witter, Facebook, and more
- Quickly and accurately refine topics with powerful search filters designed for a business audience
- Perform advanced media analytics with many charting options and full data download to Excel
- Collaborate on market research across analyst teams with user groups and shared commentary
- Directly integrate current business news with RSS and news search API options
- Add niche sources on request for a fully tailored market intelligence solution
- Receive outstanding customer support from dedicated account managers