Experience the power of news, social media, print, TV and radio coverage in a single media monitoring service. Newsdesk adds 2,500 new posts a minute and lets you analyze over 250 million articles in an instant. Create detailed media evaluation reports and uncover new brand and PR insights with one of the most comprehensive media databases available.
Marketing teams can simultaneously track multiple topics with unlimited keywords across all major languages and international markets, for a complete 360 degree view of the media landscape. Newsdesk delivers a cost-effective media monitoring solution with clients ranging from nimble single-seat marketing professionals to PR agencies with global client lists.
Instantly respond to breaking news events
with near real-time, worldwide media coverage
Uncover and analyze media trends
with a highly cost-effective DIY media analytics solution
Share fresh media insights
through newsletters enriched with charts and media analysis
Benchmark against the competition
and analyze the impact of media campaigns over time
Consolidate fragmented media monitoring initiatives
and save on costly overlap with global media monitoring
Newsdesk offers instant, searchable access to Moreover's market-leading news index.
- Instantly search 250 million current news items, social media posts, print articles and broadcast clips
- Monitor over 2,500 new links a minute - categorized, fully searchable, and spam-free
- Near real-time coverage across 55,000 editorially-maintained online news sources
- Key social media sites including blogs, forums, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube and many more
- Quickly and accurately refine topics with powerful search filters designed for a business audience
- Advanced media analytics with many charting options and full data download to Excel
- Set up automated email alerts and send fully branded newsletters with charts and analysis
- Add niche sources on request for a fully tailored media monitoring solution
- Receive outstanding customer support from dedicated account managers