Secure a single source for content discovery and news feeds into Waggener Edstrom Worldwide products and services.
Included in this challenge was Waggener Edstrom Worldwide's need to identify media coverage from key publications and influential journalists, along with microblogs, blogs, forums, and other digital content.
Moreover Technologies, was able to provide news feeds from the multiple sources—including international content—that Waggener Edstrom Worldwide required.
Moreover Technologies presented an "outstanding technical implementation and technical infrastructure for collecting content. Sales and services teams were highly responsive. Data sources were highly competitive with other vendors," noted David Kohn, Vice President of Software Development, Waggener Edstrom Worldwide.
Results for Waggener Edstrom Worldwide and their Clients
Ability to identify relevant reports from far-reaching sources, easily add new content feeds, help staff and clients manage near real-time news and information.
Moreover's technology enabled Waggener Edstrom Worldwide to:
- Get unlimited unified portal search access to millions of news and social media sources—including top global media and reports, trade and industry publications, consumer outlets, press wires, and local and national press
- Pinpoint and analyze relevant, near real-time coverage based on keyword search filters—including intuitive cutting-edge facets, to "search within a search"
- Add new content feeds efficiently and easily
- Use a single API to pull the most up-to-date content:
- Identify and build new software applications to enhance services to Waggener Edstrom Worldwide clients
"Waggener Edstrom Worldwide was seeking a single source for content feeds into our products and services. Moreover has enabled us to build and identify new software applications and help our staff and clients manage [near] real-time news and information. Moreover has been a responsive partner and has provided high quality, reliable content for our products and services."
UK / EMEA
Tel: +44 (0)207 253 5003
Tel: +1 937 485 2906